"I can't believe they're releasing this crap. Who the hell is going to buy it?"
~ John C. Dvorak
It has been rumored on Buzz Out Loud that Apple will soon be introducing a new product, Steve Jobs' Shoe. It will reportedly come in black and white, with the black costing 150$ more then the white one.[O really?] It is also rumored by John C. Dvorak that the shoe will "stink".[typical crankyness]
When asked why Apple plans to only release Jobs' right shoe, Jobs claimed that "people don't wear left shoes anymore."
Another reported item is Steve Jobs' Fanny Pack.
- Acclaimed technology reviewer and geek personality, Leo Laporte recently received a review-model of Steve Jobs' Shoe and had very positive things to say about it.
- Adam Curry recently talked about the shoe on his podcast, the Daily Source Code, coming to the conclusion, that it's against his radical political views to own such a thing and saying that "(...) the people at Apple really need to wake up and smell the shoe polish."
- Security expert Steve Gibson recently discovered a serious security vulnerability in the way the laces are tied. Apple responded by claiming the shoe to be "flawless" and deleting all forum-posts claiming otherwise.
- ↑ References? We don't need no STINKING REFERENCES!!11!
- ↑ DSC Episode 688, if I remember correctly.
- ↑ I know I saw that article somewhere...
|THIS BE AN PARODY
Résistance is futile. You will be disinformed!