An indignant, informed, intelligent and justified diatribe on the stupidity and shortsightedness of an individual, corporation, organization, or concept. Mollyrant implies commentary which is often lengthy, serialized and recurring in nature, all of which helps to establish a point in a way that is easy to understand.
As of January 2010, Molly has a CNET Blog dedicated to rants where she expands on topics from BOL or talks about new topics
Notable Mollyrant TopicsEdit
- Congress' dwindling care about the Digital TV transition.
- The U.S. Patent Office's approval of Apple's 2008 filing of a multi-touch patent.
- The $200 iPhone price drop
- DRM and music labels' fear of dropping it
- The RIAA and their choice of lawsuit targets
- The lack of a decent Facebook app for the Android OS