- Warner Goes to Blu-Ray causing HD-DVD to cancel CES events (and ruining Jason's prediction)
- Sony BMG to sell songs without DRM, the last major label to do so
- OLPC fires back at Intel following their resignation from the board
- Xbox 360 sells 17.7 Million Units
- 3 Texans demand $5 million for Festive Xbox Live woe
- * Al Qaeda offers new cell phone service
- Scientist wonders if life is a simulation
- Storms grind Bay Area Transport Info To a Halt
- NBCU guy claims Hulu to launch "this week"
- A rare Sunday podcast, the last time this happened was at CES 2007
After The CreditsEdit
- CNET recording equipment called into question following multiple failed starts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.