All Your Robot Lunar Base are Belong to UsEdit
’’ iPod Use among Students, Fate of Fileswapping, Japanese Robot Moon Base, Podcast Poll ’’
- Duke students use issued iPods for playback of academic playback and recording. Molly wonders what they’re recording, as iPods do not have voice recording capability. Tom shares a story about DRM troubles. Molly is frustrated with DRM issues.
- The Fate of Fileswapping: Supreme Court to rule on piracy liability Molly points out that iTunes has surpassed Kazaa, but is not yet ahead of * #1 Grokster. Molly compares the argument to drug paraphernalia laws. Tom considers this decision very important.
- Japan to use robots to build lunar base. Molly is disappointed, because she wanted it to be about a base entirely occupied by robots.
- How should the supreme court rule in the Grokster case? Should file sharing be illegal, or regulated?
- Tom and Molly add the segment, Podcast Poll, to Buzz Out Loud
“I think we should have a nano-army building of a lunar base.” - Molly
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.