The first episode ever!
- Tom talks about his experiences about getting a free iPod.
- Molly talks about toilets in Japan.
- The episode, while done professionally, suffers from the "first-day" jitters.
- Story transitions suffer from a general, "hey, do you want to talk about this now? uh, sure, ok." syndrome (for lack of a better explanation).
- Tom has not yet discovered his ability to segue from story to story, but his interaction with Molly is very similar to the most recent episodes. Some things don't change.
- Additionally, they discuss a lawsuit about Sony not being able to sell PlayStation or PlayStation 2 with the force feedback controllers.
- Is ComDex dead?
From The PhonesEdit
In the ForumsEdit
- "Is there any chance this toliet has a firewall?" - Molly
- "I think there are, like, patent squatters out there" - Molly
- "Patent Law is ToTALLy screwed up" - Tom
- "*ahahlegedly*" - Tom
After The CreditsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.